Saturday, 20 July 2013

Feeling Real.

Today I woke up feeling like I'm really here, which is such a good feeling.  It's hard to explain what I mean, but sometimes when I watch a certain movie or read an old book, I instantly feel like I was the first time I watched/read it.  Do any of you out there feel that?
Bambam and Finn having a cuddle
For example, when I watch 'Practical Magic' I'm immediately taken back 9 years to the person I was then.  Given all the upheavals and life changes that have been going on, it's good to get back to who we feel we are at our very core.



2 comments:

  1. Yes! Much like those very rare moments when EVERYTHING feels right. So glad to hear you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    I have nominated you for the Liebster award 2013! Please check out my blog post about the award for more details :') www.vintagestrawb.blogspot.co.uk

    Love ♡
    Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete