Sunday, 30 June 2013

While I've been working.

The kittens have been growing. Finn is now so much bigger than his mama, Cotton.
I think she's the tiniest cat ever :D

Manchee and Gigi take a break while I get on with some painting.
The seeds have romped away in the greenhouse and now I'm struggling to find places to plant everything.  I have some wonderful herbs growing now, including Wormwood and Angelica :D
I took a much needed break down by the river and Manchee had a tremendous time.
The water was pretty cold, but it felt so good to just soak up the energy and lose myself in the birdsong and giggling splash of water.

This week I'll be back in the Studio, but also finding time to nourish my garden and plant out those seeds. I may even get the time to work the ponies who have become fat and lazy :D

5 comments:

  1. So you are pretty busy with things that you love and that bring you joy and inner harmony! I believe you'll find space for all the seeds you've taken care of during spring and maybe winter! And very soon you'll be a proud gardener of a little vegetable and herb /spices kingdom!
    The photo of Manchee and Gigi is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the markings on Finn!!! I enjoyed the picture of you cooling off in the stream - I could almost pretend they were my feet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like the woodland i was in last week with flynt~he enjoyed swimming and rushing through the bracken and bushes looking for special pine cones. i just love being in the woods and listening the water. even better this time we heard a buzzard close by and was lucky enough to see it fly out of a tree just feet away and fly through the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear you are feeling well enough to go out walking again (I plan to get back into the swing of things again) and it looks lovely down by the river. Your "kittens" look pretty well full size now. What a beautiful boy Finn is.

    ReplyDelete