Sunday, 24 March 2013

Surprises!

One of these days I'll write a book about my life and it's crazy see-saw events. It goes to show that you should never give up on a dream, maybe change the ingredients a little, but hang in there and stay hopeful. Poor health and money issues seemed set to put an end to my goat keeping, but it's possible that it's not all over yet. I can't say anymore until I know for sure, but for now I've enjoyed spending time with my little goatlings and then on Saturday my sweet goat Yarrow went into labour.

She produced the daintiest little doe kid that I've called Bella. Here she is 10minutes after birth :D
I was so pleased that I had a female and this little girl looks just like her Father, who retired from breeding this year, so a huge bonus.
She's dried out in this picture and looks just like her Mama AND her Father, I'm soooo happy :D

2 comments: