Sunday, 23 September 2012

A Miracle Happened.

Do you remember my earlier post about Bo, Merlin's baby?  I didn't think I could afford to take him as many of the fields near me have been built on and there are few affordable liveries near me.  Also, I'm pretty sure I can't have him at my field (it's complicated!).  Well, the lady that owns TamLin has said I could keep Bo with him once he's been gelded, as a field companion.  How wonderful for these two youngsters to run around and let off all the steam they need!  I'm a very happy bunny tonight, as Bo would have faced a less than certain future with so many ponies changing hands due to all the rising costs of keeping them.  Looks like I'll be shaving even more money off my accounts now though.  Fingers crossed for more work!!!  Perhaps I should write a book, haha!

2 comments:

  1. What good news. Thanks for caring. When I occasionally day dream about what I'd do if I won the lottery, purchasing land and being able to offer needy animals good happy lives is at the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, I'd love an animal sanctuary, but I'd be overflowing within a very short time!!!

    ReplyDelete