Thursday, 21 June 2012

Every Holistic Home should have one!



A pretty man to look at that is. Michael Fassbender always cheers me up and it doesn't hurt that he's an amazing actor too :D

The garden is progressing and I'm almost ready to plant some late seeds. My beans and tomatoes are ready to go in the ground and I've some manky old fleece that I'll use to line the trenches.

Now that I'm spinning and learning more about wool I'm realising what's good to use and what's not worth the effort. I have some wonderful Romney fleece which is long and silky and for a while I'll be working with natural colours, but I'd like to play with some natural dyes as well which should be fun :D All in good time though, as I'm also writing up my training manuals to teach Reiki and Meditation! It's all go in this home.

2 comments:

  1. Yarrow, you sound like you are doing a great job healing your body, your mind and your soul!

    I am quite anxious about your manuals? How will you be marketing them? I have been interested in both Reiki and Meditation for rather a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD, for now the manuals are privately available only to people attending my courses. In time though, who knows!!!

    ReplyDelete