Monday, 28 May 2012

Quite a time!

It's been a crazy week since my last post, but things are a bit quieter today.

Button was doing very well and looked so good in Manchee's puppy coat :D


I had to take him back though and the warm weather was a big help. It was difficult at first as he really didn't want to leave me but he quickly made a new friend who watched over him while he slept. I'll keep you posted as to his progress.


A trip to my spiritual Mecca was in order and we toddled off to Glastonbury for an energy recharge.

I took lots of photos of the Chalice well garden to help inspire me at home. I'd love to put some steps in somewhere!


Moomin managed to stay in the water far longer than I could (random tourist in the background!). I have many pictures taken over the years of Moomin in the Chalice well and they are a lovely record of her growth from child to young woman :D


I love this picture of Moomin and our friend J on top of the Tor. It was so peaceful and we were joined by a very friendly crow and a sheep!


If you click on this picture, you should be able to see the crow as he circled the hill.


A day out at the beach finished our week off very nicely. Manchee swam properly for the first time and was awesome :D


He loves the beach :D


Now this week, I can turn my attention to my home. It needs a lot of love and care and I'll share here the growth of my Holistic Home :D

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, I continue to be amazed at how much we have in commom! Oh what a peaceful joy your "Mecca" must have been! I am a firm believer in whatever we put out will come back, and I know you are due much, much peace and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photo's of somewhere I love and haven't been for far far too long - thank you for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim

    Glad you are going to set up a treatment room from home - it will do you the world of good and everyone who comes to you. I hope you took some of the water from the Chalice well to reinvigorate and heal you from the inside; you are starting to emerge again the Yarrow we know and love. I have always crotcheted never mind it went out of fashion for quite a while; I prefer it to knitting as it grows faster. I have a pinterest board for crotchet links with patterns that I have found on the internet there might be some patterns there that will get you itching to do other things. There is a pinterest badge on the side of my blog if you click it, it should take you through to my boards and its where I store lots of little bits and bobs its like a picture board. Its lovely when traditions are carried on. My mum and grandmother did not crotchet but my Great Aunt did a lovely needlewoman - I have theset of pansy mats that she made for my grandmother although she did not teach me; I learnt through trial and tribulation and was eventually squared up on holding the hook properly and my tension when I went to college.

    The kittens are gorgeous - serious kitten fever here by looking at them - you have good things around you that really matter. Manchee is lovely too. How is Merlin.

    Just you take care and I will send you absent healing and if I can help yell.

    Take care

    Hugs xx
    Pattypan xx

    ReplyDelete